Monday, September 6, 2010

Wondering

I was just wondering if on a blog can you just post other stuff not relating to the original intent of the blog topic. My decision? Yes. It's my blog and even if it is only a two word post I am going to post. Besides not having any followers, last time, I quit because I made blogging such a job and I was already under a ton of stress. So, as of no, this blog is officially a personal book review blog. I will contain person topics and book reviews. I'm not saying this to be rude, but if you don't want to read, don't. I want blame you because you have a right to read what you want just like the way I have a right to write what I want. The whole point is that I have a problem with putting too much pressure on myself and if I get myself too overwhelming over thinking stupid things and not just enjoying the aspect of writing, then I will quit and I don't want to do that anymore.

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top