Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Meme: Curious As A Cat:

 
It's Monday morning and I'm extra curious... Answer here, or in your own blog.
Please link back, and leave a comment to tell me where you answered.

What kind of chocolate is your favorite: white, milk, semi-sweet, bittersweet?


My Answer: My favorite kind of chocolate would have to a tie between white and milk chocolate. I like white chocolate, but I've only ever had it in a Hershey's Cookie and Cream Bar. I also like milk chocolate and it is the one that I am most often eating, but for some reason, when I eat milk chocolate, it makes me hot, like in temperature. So, I always drink water when I'm eating it.

So, what's your favorite chocolate? Answer in the comments or in your own blog.

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top