Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bad News

As you can tell by the title, I have some bad news. Yesterday morning, my cat jumped on me and made me spill milk all over my keyboard and now the letters, R, S, D, F, and C do not work. So I have to send it off to be fixed because there is no Toshiba repair place in my whole state! I cried when I the customer service lady told me. I hate that my baby has to go away but I want her to be healthy. Supposedly we should be receiving a box in 3-5 business days and then it will be shipped. I will be saving up reviews and maybe I will splurge and buy a real blogging app for my iPod touch. I am off to mourn the lost of my baby and pray for the shipping box to come in 3 days instead of 5. See ya!

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top