Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Meme: Topical Tuesday


Every day is like christmas

its a new present waiting to be unwrapped

and although you don't always like what you get

there's another present waiting
You will be pleased to know I have invented the Time Machine (patent pending)*. I need some test subjects, so I am giving each TT participant one weeks usage of my Time Machine.
Will you go forward and visit the future? or will you go back? Give us all the juicy details. 

My Answer: I think that I would go forward and see what it will be like in the near future. I don't think that there is any reason to go back in the past because even if you could change anything, I wouldn't want to. I would want to deal with any and all consequences I have made in the past because they are why I am who I am. In the future, I would like to see myself after making all those mistakes in the past and overcoming all my obstacles. Or maybe I wouldn't accept your present of usage and continue with my life the way it is, blissfully ignorant of the future and satisfied with my past. I know from personal experience that when you know a what a present is before it is opened, the surprise and excited factor goes wayyyyy down. So, I would be curious, but would come to the conclusion that the past is the past, the present is the present, and the future is the future. 

What about you everybody? Where in the future or past would you go? Post in the comments or on your own blog and link back. I'm excited to hear your ideas and stories. Thank You!


Blogger Templates

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top