Thursday, September 9, 2010

Booking Through Thursday (9/9/10)

You know, people wonder why I read so much. Five reasons:

Blogger Templates1. Guys are always better in books.

2. In books, someone always gets a happy ending.

3.
Guys are always hotter in books, because you can pretty much decide what they look like for yourself.

4. In books, anything is possible.

5. Guys are always better in books.

Prompt: If you’re not enjoying a book, will you stop mid-way? Or do you push through to the end? What makes you decide to stop?

My Answer: If I'm not enjoying a book, I will stop reading it and not return to it for a long period of time. It depends on if the book is slow moving or it is just not about anything at all. If it is slow moving and have a hint that there is a climax in plot then I will stick it out. If the book it about a plot that I am completely uninterested in or is on a topic I find offensive, then I will stop completely. I recently read a book where a 18-year old hooked up with a 14-year old. She didn't know of his age, but I couldn't see any type of happy legal ending so I closed the door on the book. It may be a really good book and at the end, they live happily ever after, but I won't know for a very long time.

What about you? Write on the prompt in the comments or on your own blog and link back. Thank You!

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top