Friday, September 2, 2011

Follow Friday & Blogger Hop (08/2/11)

It's Follow Friday! This is my Follow Friday post, a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee!

This week's question:Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?

My Answer: One story ending I would love to change is Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I so wanted an Epilogue with Katsa's telling of their Lienid wedding while holding she and Po's first child. But alas it was not to be. I keep holding on to the hope that Kristin will release a sequel to their story.


It is also time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy-For-Books! Today's Book Blogger Question:Coming when I get home from school! My Answer:

6 bubbles:

Uomo di Speranza said... Best Blogger Tips

Books that end with weddings always remind me of THE PRINCESS DIARIES movie, and I guess a fantasy version of that would be pretty cool.

PS: I'm a new follower! Please don't be frightened to frivolously check out
my Follow Me Friday post. Thanks!

Annie @ TheBookHour said... Best Blogger Tips

Cool bookshelf! :)
New follower.

Tia said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read Graceling yet, it's still on my tbr list!

My Follow Friday

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read Graceling yet! NEw follower :D

-Kat
http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

Emma Michaels said... Best Blogger Tips

I am an old follower!
Hope you will stop by and check out my new multi-author blog 'The Writers Voice' with myself, Kristie Cook, Jamie Magee, Kim Richardson, Keary Taylor, Victoria Simcox, Jessica Sorensen, Brenda Pandos, Samantha Young, Jayde Scott, Megg Jensen, Danyelle Leafty and guest authors!

The Writers Voice
"Where you get to know the people behind the pages."


If you suggest your favorite author in the comments we will see if we can contact them for an interview, guest post or other exclusive content!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://ourbooksourvoice.blogspot.com/
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Alison Can Read said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping through. I wanted Katsa and Po to get married in Graceling...although it's been so long since I read it that I can't remember much.
My Hop

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top