Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (9/12/11)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through the World of Books.
Finished
Currently Reading

I've been reading kinda of slow since I started high school. It seems like I've have more time on my hands because I have less work, but the work is very hard and so it takes all day. I am shocked to admit, though, that I love it. I don't love all my classes, but so far, the experience has been the best. I will just have to find some time in my day to read more if I am going to finish my challenge. Also, another major bummer is that my high school has a beautiful library full of unread books, but freshmen aren't allowed a free period, so on my transit to my seventh period class, all I can do is gaze in the windows. :(

What are you reading?

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top