Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody

 
TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You

also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your

“teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations

if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

"I'm Brian Harris. I sit behind you in English class." My head whips back to center. "You do?" I immediately regret saying this because he looks a little hurt by it. So I try to cover and say, "I mean, you do. That's right." 

~Page 82, My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody

*This teaser is from an ARC and is subject to change.
LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own “Teaser Tuesdays” post,
or share your “teaser” in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog).
Thanks!

 

 

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top