Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Kat, Incorrigible


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You

also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your

“teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations

if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
"I'd never drunk unwatered wine before, and it made me a little nervous. I decided not to try flinging it down my throat yet, the way Mrs. Banfield had done even though I was sorely tempted."*
*This teaser is from an ARC and is subject to change.
LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own “Teaser Tuesdays” post,
or share your “teaser” in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog).
Thanks!

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top