Monday, July 25, 2011

Night School (Blood Coven Vampires, #5) by Mari Mancusi


Summary from Goodreads

     After their parents' shocking revelation about their fae heritage and an attack on their lives, the McDonald twins are forced to hide out deep in the Swiss Alps at Riverdale Academy, a secret vampire slayer training facility. And with no way to contact their vampire boyfriends for rescue, they're going to have to play nice with the locals.

But when Sunny starts acting strange, Rayne realizes that there's more to fear at Riverdale than getting staked by the student body-leading to a showdown in Fairyland that may cost the twins their lives.

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net Filled with funny quips and interesting banter, Night School was a cool addition to the Blood Coven family to read. It was short and to the point, but overall an awesome story. Rayne and Sunny have two different personalities and make every chapter humorous and energetic. It certainly is unlike any vampire book or series I've ever read. Rayne is the most unique vampire/vampire slayer/fairy princess ever. I also like that it includes all kinds of fairy tales. It was surprising and brought back a lot of memories. I was a bit crestfallen when I realized that it was a book in a series. I had read the first book, but not any of the others. I was worried I would be lost having missed 3 books. I had no reason to worry because Rayne updated me at the beginning of the book. Usually, I find these decals annoying, but I definitely grateful for them this time! In fact, I think I will go back and read the other books just because I want more of Rayne and Sunny!

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top