Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday & Blogger Hop

It's Follow Friday!

Hey everyone! Sorry to have been so absent in the blogosphere this week, My mom had surgery and needed assistance, but here I am today to join in on the Follow Friday fun!!!



This is my Follow Friday post, a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee

This week's question: What do I do when I are not reading?

My Answer: Since I get bored easily I do lots of things when I am not reading. I do blog and spend a lot of time on the Internet searching for crafts and other stuff. I just recently started art journaling and I love it. I also taught myself to knit, but don't know if it will be for me.


It is also time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy-For-Books!



Today's Book Blogger Question: Coming Soon!

4 bubbles:

Book Bound Musings said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from Follow Friday. New follower.

We spend some time blogging and searching the web as well.

Have a nice weekend.

Carla & Ania
http://bookboundmusings.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday_15.html

Lea Christine said... Best Blogger Tips

Old follower stopping by!

I hope your mom recovers quickly from her surgery!

I also spend WAY too much time on the internet, mostly blogging or some other form of social media haha, I just started using Twitter earlier this year... I also taught myself to knit, but I always start a project and then never finish it, so I don't know if it's really for me either! Maybe one day when I'm retired I'll pick it up again ;)

You can see my FF post for this week at the link below :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I also do a bit of knitting :)

New follower

Alison Can Read said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping through. I hope your mom is feeling well. I taught myself to knit years ago. I love doing it, but never have (or make) time.
My Hop

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top