Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox and My Bookshelves (2/13/11)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I only have three books this week, but I do have a new bookcase that I just got finished putting together!
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
Iron Queen (Iron King, #3) by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)

This is my new bookshelf and it is already halfway full. Some of my to-reads are on the top shelf and hardbacks on the second shelf and paperbacks on the third. There's nothing on the last shelf. It is actually a five shelf bookcase, but it is supposed to be for vases and pictures so the bottom shelf is huge! Huge enough for two shelves and I am now wondering where I am going to find another shelf. :/
This is my old bookshelf, but I figured since I've never shown you guys I'd show you now. This one is full and the book that are on the new book shelf were sitting on top of these books. So there it and they are, hope you enjoyed and good night!


0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top