Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (2/20/11)

2011-01-02 0022

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

Here's what I got this week:

DSCN4805

DSCN4806

DSCN4808

DSCN4809

The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorn 

Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Smart Boys and Fast Girls by Stephie Davis

Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen

Royally Jacked by Niki Burnham

Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany

Get the Scoop: Supernatural Boys by Ronny Bloom

(Click the title to go to Goodreads.)

The first six books I bought on Abesbooks and they each cost a dollar, but shipping killed me! I bought the other five today at Booksamillion.

What’s in your mailbox?

1 bubbles:

La Toya said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW!!!!!!!! You have so many books! Happy Reading :-D

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top