Sunday, February 27, 2011

9 Ways to Turn Old Musty Books Into Something Cool

I found this awesome post about how to turn books into all kinds of projects and thought I'd share it with you all.

9 Ways to Turn Musty Books Into Something Good





Audio Book




Floating Invisible Bookshelves




Glass Pendant Necklace


Just click the link above the pictures to go to the site and discover how to make all these wonderful things. I was just feeling crafty all of a sudden. I also recently took up art journaling and am having so much fun with it!

1 bubbles:

danya said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those floating bookshelves are awesome. Also this reminded me of those book purses I've seen on Etsy or wherever...love those!

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top