Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: If I Stay by Gayle Forman

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
"Once the fans would descend , I'd skitter off to the sidelines. Adam would try to draw me back, to wrap an arm around my waist, but I'd disentangle myself and head back to the shadows. "Don't you like me anymore?" He was kidding, but I could hear the hurt behind the offhand question."
~Page 56, If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own “Teaser Tuesdays” post, or share your “teaser” in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top