Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox: Birthday Edition/Current To-Read Shelf

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. 

These are all the books I have yet to read. A few I've had for a while such as:
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Linger by Magie Stiefvater
Paradise by Jill S. Alexander
Dark Reflections by
A Touch Mortal by
The Official Twilight Guide by Stephenie Meyer
The Midnight Gate by
Shimmer by Alyson Noel
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Halo by
Crusade by
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Forever Summer by Alyson Noel

But I got most of them for my birthday. These:
The Predicteds by
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Revolution by 
The Blind Faith Hotel by
Enthralled by
Dead Beautiful by
Choker by Elizabeth
Uglies by Scott Westerfield
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Eve by Anna Carey
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Gone by Lisa Mcmann
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
Basic Word List by
Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by


I only got one for review and that is this one:
The Magi by Kevin M. Turner

I also won this from a Simon Pulse Sweepstakes:
Until the End by Christopher Pike

So this is what I've gotten these last few weeks. What's in your mailbox?

1 bubbles:

SimplyMe said... Best Blogger Tips

WOW!!! Happy Birthday & Happy Reading!!!

New To My Stash-Book Addict

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top