Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies.
(Goodreads)


    

FORGOTTEN was an epic love story. I loved every minute of it. The plot was fast-paced and mysterious! The boy was hot and sweet! I loved London Lane even more than I loved her name. I felt sorry for her. How awful it must be to not remember yesterday. She took it in stride, though, which I guess she was used to. I liked her use of description and her voice was really animated and cheery, if you can understand. I didn't like her friend Jamie very much. She seemed completely different from London. So different that it seemed natural for them to be enemies, instead of friends. It made me really angry how she treated London when she was just trying to help her.
     When Luke comes into London's life, it is in a totally unique, sweet way. Disappearing and leaving his jacket in his midst. Their relationship progresses kinda fast, which I usually don't like, but worked for this book. The only thing that I disliked was that the end seemed sorta...openy. Like open for a sequel.

1 bubbles:

TheBookAddictedGirl said... Best Blogger Tips

Great review! As you know, I loved Forgotten. Fingers crossed for a sequel! :D

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top