Thursday, March 17, 2011

In My Mailbox: Spring Break Edition (3/16/11)

Just got back from Columbus and the hotel we stayed in had a Booksamillion right beside it! You know I went crazy, right! :D


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here's what I got this week:

Bought






Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain



Once in A Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Haven by Kristi Cook



Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting



Chime by Franny Billingsley






Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
XVI by Julia Carr
Crash Test Love by Ted Michael



Are You Alone On Purpose? by Nancy Werlin
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Hex Education by Emily Gould and Zareen Jaffery



At First Sight by Catherine Hapka
Dark Mirror by M. J. Putney


For Review!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! This is the first time I have ever had anything to put in a For Review section. I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, my first ARC! I would like to thank the generous Darby Karchut!


Griffin Rising by Darby Karchut


What's In Your Mailbox?

1 bubbles:

Darby Karchut said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, Keturah, your glee has be grinning from ear to ear!

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top