Thursday, January 20, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday and Book Blogger Hop

It's Follow Friday!






This is my Follow Friday post, a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee!

This week's question:
Who do you cheer for?
I don't really cheer for any professional teams because I don't watch sports at all. I cheer for my school teams on the rare nights I go to a game, but it is mostly out of obligation.






It is also time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy-For-Books!






Today's Book Blogger Question:
"Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"
Right now, all I read I is YA and that is because I am a young adult. I don't mind that being all I read because I find the genre so fascinating and there are so many underlying categories in YA that I could never get bored.

What about you?





Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates


11 bubbles:

Tina (Book Couture) said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! Found you through Follow Friday - I hope you're having an awesome weekend. I"m definitely following your blog for more, and I love that background - it's adorable!

Best Wishes,
●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

Nina B. said... Best Blogger Tips

New follower here! I'm not much of a sports fan, I just go with what the family's rooting for. I like the Miami Heat though.

Have a great weekend!

Brush Up On Your Reading

Kyanara_night said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi,
Stopping by for the follow Friday, and to tell you you have a new follower in me!
Hop you hop back to my blog.
you can find me @
http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/

MommyWantsToRead said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello from your newest gfc follower. If you get a moment I would love it if you could stop by and follow my blog.

Melissa
MommmyWantsToRead
http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2011/01/follow-friday-jan-21.html

Bethany said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm a new follower from the friday follow!
I don't really watch sports either : )

http://owlreviewabook.blogspot.com/

Keith Schoch said... Best Blogger Tips

New follower! Love the glitzy look of your site!

Please check out one of my blogs and consider following as well!

http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com

http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com

brandileigh2003 said... Best Blogger Tips

I am hopping by from Follow Friday. In terms of sports, I like the Carolina Hurricanes (hockey). My faves are Ward, Staal, Rutuu, Skinner and Sutter. In terms of book boys: Edward, Stefan, Peeta, Ash and Luc. I’m following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Howard Sherman said... Best Blogger Tips

Who do I cheer for? When I follow sports at all (and that hasn’t been much lately) I follow people and teams who impress and inspire me.

My answers are all over the map (literally!) but all perfectly understandable once explained. Follow me over to my blog and read all about it -
http://www.howardsherman.net

Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Friday!
I stopped by to say hello for Follow Friday. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I'm looking forward to my baby nephew coming over to see his auntie. :)

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies

Book Addict said... Best Blogger Tips

New follower for Follow Friday. I love reading and writing about books, and reading about books. As my username says, I'm a book addict, so this should be the perfect place for me to feed my addiction. Looking forward to reading your blog.

Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

Lu said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

New Follower :)

If you have a second please have a look at my new blog:
Quick Quotes Quills

Lu from Lu's Bloody Big Book Blog

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top