Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bubble Gum Book Reviews Read-A-Thon (July 29th-July 31st)


I"m having my book-a-thon!! I haven't been able to find one that fit my schedule so I decided to go ahead and do my own. It's only three days since I'll be pretty busy after that getting ready for my junior year of high school!!

I'll be completely doing nothing but reading from July 29th to July 31st. I plan to read these books:

I may read more depending on my pace and how many breaks I take. I don't plan to take breaks except to update and write a review after I finish a book. Maybe even when my eyes go crossed from looking at the pages too long. I'll also need to find a page blocker so that I don't be tempted to check my email or go on Tumblr. The time that I will start is unofficial because I may not wake up until 2 in the afternoon.

Anyway...wish me luck!!!

2 bubbles:

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said... Best Blogger Tips

Good luck! I'm such a slow reader so I've never done a read-a-thon. I loved Article 5 so I really hope that will be one you enjoy. :)

Keturah said... Best Blogger Tips

@Sara @ Forever 17 Books
Thanks for the motivation! I read it and I did love it! The review is coming up soon.

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top