Monday, June 6, 2011

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
 Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris—until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

     But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt. (Goodreads)
    
Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net
     I first read an awesome review of ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS on Princess Bookie's Blog. I read it and instantly wanted to read it, of course, you always have the worry that you will be disappointed with something, but I couldn't have been happier with this book. I am angry that it ended. Anna and St. Clair and their relationship and just..... I can't describe my feelings. They are too great. I loved this book because of it's realism. St. Clair is short and has crooked teeth and Anna has a big gap and both of their dads are bastards. It was just really easy to relate to and easy to input yourself into the book. Anna had an enticing voice and outlook on the world and St. Clair. I don't think you can get any better than St. Clair. He is just so sweet and caring and British and American. He was everything that Anna and I needed. I feel ashamed of this terribly inadequate review, but to summarize my feelings I will tell you that this book made me cry. I will also tell you that instead of naming my son Edward, his name will probably be....... Etienne. If you don't have this book already, don't live without it any longer. Anna and St. Clair are not to be missed.

1 bubbles:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved Anna and the French Kiss it was absolutly awesome..can't wait to read Stephenie Perkins next book that comes out in September btw awesome review

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top