Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Love Notes (1)

Love Notes is a new meme here on the blog that features sweet, cute, and sexy quotes from YA books.

"He caught my arm before I could get down. His hand rested warmly against my skin, not passing through or sinking in. He pulled me toward him, his pale blue eyes bright with emotion, and I let him. His mouth, so warm and soft, brushed over mine, once, twice...and lingered. I snuggled closer to his heat, bracing my free hand against the pillow. He let go of my wrist to thread his fingers through my hair and tilt my head. Suddenly, I was being kissed, really kissed, and I leaned into him, tasting him as he tasted me."


"Brendan kept playing with my hair, and finally said, "I'd like to know what you're doing tomorrow," "Oh, I'm busy," I said flippantly, trying to calm my own nerves with stupid jokes. Brendan just gave me a squeeze around my waist and raised on dark eyebrow. "I mean, I'm busy...with you," I said softly, feeling a little shy all of a sudden. "See, Emma," Brendan whispered, "I told you I could be a good boy." He ran his hand through my hair, drawing me in more tightly as he lowered his face."

"You wanna dance?" he asked flatly. "Are you asking me to dance with you?" "Yeah." Finn shrugged. "Yeah?"I shrugged sarcastically. "You really know how to sweet-talk a girl." His mouth crept up in a hint of a smile, and that officially won me over. I hated myself for it."



"Caleb was kind enough to distract me with his fingers. I sat in the backseat with my legs on his lap. He massaged my calves, enthralled by the texture and earthly material from which they were made. "You've got the softest skin, " He said with visible awe. "That's gonna be a serious problem." "It already is, " I replied, in light of the shiver that attacked my remaining limbs."



1 bubbles:

Sidne said... Best Blogger Tips

This meme is so cool. it must be shared with others.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top