Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feature & Follow (3/15/12)

RULES

  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.

 Q: What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?

 
Answer: The best book I've read this month was Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz. The worst would have to be.....nothing. All the books I read this month were awesome! I love when that happens!

Happy Follow Friday!!!

11 bubbles:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that cover! Glad you liked it :) Hope you have a happy friday :)

Here's my FF!

Laura said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read Spellbound but I did download the sample. I'm a new follower.

http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-16.html

Alison Can Read said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping through. I've heard great things about Spellbound. It's the second book right? Or is the first one?
My Hop

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read Spellbound yet, I'm looking forward to it...:)

I didn't have a worst book too..:D

New Follower GFC
My FF

Also check out:
My 200 Followers Giveaway (INT)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi there :) just hopping through... I haven't read this yet but, it's on my TBR pile.

I'm also your newest follower :) Here is my choice...

Feature & Follow

Jamie said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping through! Nice post! New follower :)

Here's our FF

Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

Amber (Books of Amber) said... Best Blogger Tips

I still haven't read this, but I definitely plan to! I've heard it's really good. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Have a great weekend!
Books of Amber

Sidne said... Best Blogger Tips

wild, what a wonderful page, bubblegum.love it. read good reviews on spellbound. new linky follower.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

The Brunette Librarian said... Best Blogger Tips

It's always wonderful to not have any bad books!! :)

Happy Reading Week!

The Brunette Librarian

Jessi (Geo) said... Best Blogger Tips

Lucky! It seems like I've had way more mediocre books than good ones lately. I can't wait to read Spellbound, though! New follower here, I love your blog :)
My Friday Hops

Beth said... Best Blogger Tips

Great picks. I'm a new follower.

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top