Thursday, January 26, 2012

Authors Who Tweet: Tara Kelly

Tara Kelly is an author who tweets. 

Twitter Name: @AuthorTaraKelly
About: YA author, editor, and one girl band. I wrote HARMONIC FEEDBACK and AMPLIFIED (Henry Holt) Editing & Design Services: violetink.org/volatilecreations.com


Books by @AuthorTaraKelly
 Tara said...
"Clearly I need to get back under the covers and stay there. Wake me up when it's spring."
"A reason to drag my tired butt out of this chair and work out right now: I may regain the feeling back in my fingers and toes."
"Watching the snow fall outside my window right now. It's very relaxing, especially now that the heat is on full blast."

*Suggest other authors for this post in the comments!

0 bubbles:

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top