Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday & Blogger Hop (9/23/11)

Follow Friday & Blogger Hop (09/23/11) 

It's Follow Friday! This is my Follow Friday post, a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee!

This week's question: Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

My Answer: I am a big rereader and I really hate that I don't have enough time to reread books like I want. There are a few series that I keep rereading and that is Twilight, of course, The Body Finder series, Strange Angel series and Vampire Academy series. No matter how many times I read them, they never seem to get old and I find new things I love every time I read them.

It is also time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy-For-Books! Today's Book Blogger Question:

Coming!!

My Answer: 

5 bubbles:

TheReadingPenguin said... Best Blogger Tips

Great Answers! Strange Angels is in my TBR!

New follower!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-5.html

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE Vampire Academy :) A lot of people have chosen that book this week and I can totally see why! It's awesome! Great choice :)

Here's my FF!

Tia said... Best Blogger Tips

I still have to read the Vampire Academy series. It's definitely high up on my tbr list. It's actually sitting on my Nook right now!

My Follow Friday

Alison Can Read said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping through. I'm a huge Vampire Academy fan. I'd love to re-read the whole series.
My Hop

Emma Michaels said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Follow Friday!

I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Emma

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top