Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren. This week my IMM will feature books from last week as well as this week. I didnt have time to post this last week, but the 8th was my birthday! I turned 14! My mom took me to Booksamillion and I had a book shopping spree and bought all the books! And then, I came home Thursday to a package from Simon Audio! It said I had won a Clockwork Angel audiobook contest! I was so surprised! This is the best IMM in the short history of my blog! Let's hope the books last!
   












1 bubbles:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

This is so epic! I wish MY fourteenth birthday presents had been this great ;) Congrats!
But then again...my family took me to Forks, Washington and Oregon to a bunch of Twilight sites. So...I shouldn't complain :) haha

Post a Comment

This is an award-free blog. Sorry. :/

back to top